You will have by now seen that the Premier has announced that the existing State Government restrictions that apply to Greater Sydney and those that apply to Regional NSW will now extend until midnight on Friday 16 July.
As a result, football remains suspended within Greater Sydney, and the existing restrictions will continue to apply to football until midnight 16 July.
A reminder of the current restrictions:
- No matches will be played.
- No team training is permitted at Careel Bay.
- No players involved in training activity will be covered by the Personal Accident insurance.
- Club meetings must be held via zoom / online video platform.
- Make-up development/select training sessions are cancelled.
We are keeping in contact with the MWFA and Football NSW and will ensure we keep our members updated on information we receive related to roadmaps and timelines out of the lockdown.