As per NSW Government and Football NSW directive, all football activity will be suspended until 11:59pm Friday 9th July.
What this means for you.
- No matches will be played.
- No team training is permitted at Careel Bay.
- No players involved in training activity will be covered by the Personal Accident insurance.
- Club meetings must be held via zoom / online video platform.
- Make-up development/select training sessions are cancelled.
We have every hope and intention of resuming our competitions on July 10th, providing restrictions allow us to do so. More than anyone, the Avalon community knows what this feeling is like, and knows what’s needed to be done to get through this difficult time and get back to “normal”. Lets all work together to ensure we can be back out there as soon as possible.
Remember our club charity partner One Eighty are there to help.