As the COVID-19 situation in Sydney escalates, we are adapting our matchday processes in line with current NSW government restrictions.
For this coming weekend, the following guidelines will be in place at Careel Bay:
- No Access to changing rooms or the clubhouse. External toilet blocks will remain open. Please wash hands thoroughly and use hand sanitiser that is provided.
- No BBQ. A limited canteen offering will be available for food and merchandise but is card only.
- Teams must not share Goalie Jerseys, Bibs, Waterbottles, Oranges, Lollies etc.
- All parents, spectators, officials, coaches and physios must wear a face mask when they are watching training and matches. This is not a guideline but a law under the Health Order.
- Please ensure correct social distancing where possible, and limit number of additional family, support at matches.
- If you have any cold/flu symptoms DO NOT come to training or matches. If you live or work in the LGA under stay at home orders, YOU MUST NOT COME come to training or matches. If you have visited any of the hot spots on the below link DO NOT come to training or matches.
This is an evolving situation and restrictions may change again before the weekend, but at this stage all games remain as scheduled.