The 2019 Presentation Day will be Saturday 7th September at Avalon Public School (times to follow).
All our junior sides will be presented with their awards for the season that day, and we’ll also be presenting our perpetual trophies. These are individual awards for players/officials/members of the community for their contribution on and off the field. And we want you to have your say, as we call for nominations!
If you have any nominations for any of the following categories please email them to email@example.com
All nominations to be received no later than close of business Tuesday 13th August. All nominations will be considered and the winners will be chosen by the Executive Committee.
Note:- Perpetual Trophies are for Competition Teams (U12/W12 and above).
• Encouragement Award – Andrew David West Memorial Shield
• Junior Comp. Coach of the Year (U12-U16 Sat Mixed Comp)
• Junior Comp. Manager of the Year (U12-U16 Sat Mixed Comp & W12-W16 Sun Girls Comp)
• Ladies Comp. Coach of the Year (W12+)
• Senior Comp. Coach of the Year (U18+, Men)
• Senior Comp. Manager of the Year (U18+ Men and Women)
• Junior Goalkeeper of the Year (Michael Carroll Trophy) – (U12-U16 Sat Mixed Comp & W12-W16 Sun Girls Comp)
• Junior Boys Best & Fairest Player of the Year – (U12-U16 Sat Mixed Comp)
• Services to the Club – Dick Wiseman Trophy
• Services to the Club – Greg Ball Shield
• Services to the Club by a Female Volunteer – Pat Ford Memorial Award
• Clubman (person) of the Year – Tony Atherton Trophy
Please get your nominations in ASAP!