2018 Grading Information
*Please note no (W)U9 Grading in 2018*
Grading is for all those players that wish to tryout for the highest Division(s) in their age group. If your child does not want to Grade/’just play with their friends socially’, that’s fine, your age coordinators will allocate your child into an appropriate team.
Grading results are used in conjunction with the 2017 Coaches report to finalise teams
Grading Day Sunday 18 Feb 2018 at Careel Bay Fields. Check the relevant age group time at our 2018 Grading Schedule
· Football attire (including shin pads & boots), sunscreen, water bottle & enthusiasm!
· Arrive 15 mins prior to start
· Go to clubhouse to collect coloured and numbered bibs
· Give name and preferred position to volunteers at desks
· Wait until called by the Graders
On completion of Grading:
· Return bibs to clubhouse in correct colour with numbers easily seen (if possible)
· Ensure you have collected ALL belongings before leaving
Structure for grading will be conditioned small (4×4) games and/or larger games with players playing in their preferred position