Due to the wet weather and the likelihood of fields closures, we are pushing back the start of the Avalon Development Program, presented by LJ Hooker to MONDAY 14th MARCH.
The sessions, run by our professional coaching team, take place from 4pm on the J7 training area of the mini-fields at the southern end of Careel Bay. Each age group has it’s own dedicated time slot, so please be aware of when you are due to train, and bring sunscreen and water!
Full details are:
- Monday / Friday @ Careel Bay Playing Fields (Barrenjoey Rd, Avalon Beach)
- Players can train ONCE or TWICE per week.
- 50 Minutes per session. Session times allocated by age group.
- Term 1: 4 Weeks.
- Term 2: 10 weeks.
- Term 3: 5 Weeks.
- $15 for ONE session per week.
- $25 for TWO sessions per week.
- Free Avalon Development shirt when you sign up.
- Payment upfront is required to secure a spot.
All players must be registered with the club for the 2022 season and with the Development Program itself. Registration for that is now open with players able to register for Monday sessions, Friday sessions or both.
Sessions times are as follows:
- Under 6 – 8 (4pm – 4.50pm)
- Under 9 – 11 (5pm – 5.50pm)
- Under 12 – 16 (6pm – 6.50pm)
You can secure a place for your child at the link:
Please note with the COVID testing station currently still in place at that end, you will need to park in the main area and walk down.
The Development Program is part of our commitment to all members to increase player development opportunities at Careel Bay as we look to build for the future as part of our Project 2030 plan.