With the easing of COVID-19 restrictions and in line with the NSW Health Orders, we are finally able to lock in a date to open the clubhouse and complete the season formalities.
On Saturday 30 October, we will have the clubhouse open between 8am-12pm. On this day we will be:
- Collecting all team kitbags
- Distributing team photos to those who took part
- Distributing the U6-U11 MWFA participation medallions for the 2021 season
- Distributing our annual 5/10/15/20 year recognition awards for members who qualify
If your team manager is not available for this, please allocate someone responsible from your team to do so instead.
All Team Kit Bags and all contents must be thoroughly “COVID CLEANED”.
This means washing the goalie jerseys, training bibs and kit bags (please take out the base inner lining first). Please clean the returned balls and cones with an antiseptic spray/wipe. Empty all your personal belongings (and rubbish) from all kit bag pockets!
Please ensure that your Team Kit Bag is returned complete with:
- 1 Fluro Yellow Goalie Jersey
- 1 Team Marshall Vest
- Coach & Manager ID Cards & Lanyards
- 2 Match Balls (if they are in good condition)
- 6 to12 Bibs (depending on allocation)
- 6 to12 Cones (depending on allocation)