Due to the ever evolving COVID-19 situation, and the latest stay at home orders for LGA’s, the MWFA has made the decision to cancel ALL senior games due to be played on Saturday and Sunday. This includes:
- Men’s U18s
- Men’s Premier League
- Men’s AL competitions
- Men’s Over 35
- Men’s Over 45
- Women’s U18s
- Women’s Premier League
- Women’s AL competitions
- Women’s Over 40s
As it is highly unlikely that many kids aged 16 and under are working or attending school in the city, all Junior matches U16 and below will go ahead as planned, with the below conditions:
- There is no access to changing rooms or the clubhouse. External toilet blocks will remain open. Please wash hands thoroughly and use hand sanitiser that is provided.
- No BBQ. A limited canteen offering will be available for food and merchandise but it will be card payment only.
- Teams must not share Goalie Jerseys, Bibs, Waterbottles, Oranges, Lollies etc.
- All parents, spectators, officials, coaches and physios must wear a face mask when they are watching training and matches. This is not a guideline but a law under the Health Order.
- Players and referees do not need to wear masks, and coaches may remove them to issue instructions.
- Please ensure correct social distancing where possible, and limit number of additional family and supporters at matches.
- If you have any cold/flu symptoms DO NOT come to training or matches. If you live or work in the LGA’s under stay at home orders you MUST NOT come to training or matches. If you have visited any of the hot spots on the below link DO NOT come to training or matches.https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-
This is an evolving situation and as a club we will endeavor to keep you updated via the website and our social channels. Ensuring that we do the right thing as a club and as a community is critical to making sure that football can continue during this period. We thank everyone of our members for helping us with this.