A reminder that all teams need to return their Kit Bag this Saturday 10th October between 8am – 12pm.
If your team manager can’t do this than please allocate someone responsible from your team to do so instead.
Please ensure that your Team Kit Bag is returned complete with:
· 1 Fluro Yellow Goalie Jersey
· 1 Team Marshall Vest
· Coach & Manager ID Cards & Lanyards
· 2 Match Balls (if they are in good condition)
· 6 to12 Bibs (depending on allocation)
· 6 to12 Cones (depending on allocation)
All Team Kit Bags must be thoroughly “COVID CLEANED”.
This means washing the goalie jerseys, training bibs and kit bags (please take out the base inner lining first).
Please clean the returned balls and cones with an antiseptic spray/wipe.
Empty all your personal belongings (and rubbish) from all kit bag pockets!
Thanks again for your dedication to your positions during this challenging year, and we look forward to seeing you all next year.