As we head every closer to competition resuming, please see below some additional training plans for the club, to help our coaches get the teams ready for the season.
In addition please see some more info available via the MWFA:
- Return to Play Video Library – These exercises have been taken from the FFA National Curriculum and adapted to fall within the guidelines for return to play. They are a suitable starting point for all age groups, and I have included videos, coaching tips and progressions with every exercise as well. See here: http://www.mwfa.com.au/
- New Isolation Training Videos – I have also now filmed even more isolation training ideas to add to those I published a few weeks ago, taking the total number of clips on that page to 120. These can all be used for team training sessions as well. See here: http://www.mwfa.com.au/
- Football Fitness and Football Strength Videos – These two programs are suitable for teenagers and especially adults looking to get fit for the upcoming season. See here: http://www.mwfa.com.au/
- Homework Training Videos – Guidance for motivated players who want to spend extra time practicing at home on their own to develop their skills. See here: http://www.mwfa.com.au/
- Game Training Coaching Videos – These videos take you through the process of running a Game Training session (11v11 age groups) using my old A-Licence assessment video. This will also be useful for coaches wanting to understand the expectations of a C-Licence final video assessment. See here: http://www.mwfa.com.au/