2019 Grading Information
Grading is an essential part of a young players development to ensure that teams are able to compete with other teams at an equivalent level. As per the directive from MWFA, all sides from U11/W11 must be graded. As a club Avalon will also offer non-compulsory grading to U10/W10 sides/players that wish to be assessed.
Grading results are used in conjunction with the 2018 Coaches report to finalise teams. Please note you MUST be registered before grading commences.
Grading Days for 2019 will be spread across two weekends:
Sunday 10th Feb – U10/W10 – U12/W12 – 8am – 12.30pm
Saturday 16th Feb – U13 – U16 – 8am – 12.30pm
Sunday 17th Feb – W13 – W16 – 8am – 12.30pm
**Breakdown of individual age groups HERE**
THE CLUB SHOP WILL BE OPEN FROM 8am-1pm FOR ALL YOUR GEAR NEEDS
· Football attire (including shin pads & boots), sunscreen, water bottle & enthusiasm!
· Arrive 15 mins prior to start
· Go to clubhouse to collect coloured and numbered bibs
· Give name and preferred position to volunteers at desks
· Wait until called by the Graders
On completion of Grading:
· Return bibs to clubhouse in correct colour with numbers easily seen (if possible)
· Ensure you have collected ALL belongings before leaving
Structure for grading will be conditioned small (4×4) games and/or larger games with players playing in their preferred position